Saturday, February 13, 2016

While I am Waiting

I know it has been a while since I have posted on my blog. I have been in a time of constant transition. It feels like a lot has happened but at the same time it seems like I am in a constant state of waiting. How fitting that I would have started to post this blog last April...it is titled "While I am waiting." I had no idea and when I came back it seems like this has been the summary of my life since I have been out of college. Waiting is a time that is hard. I know that we all go through it from time to time. I know there is always something to wait for, always the next thing. I think I am at a point that I need to wait for the next big thing but in order to do that I must wait well. I must be in a position to wait, but to wait with patience and not forget about what is right in front of me. I need to take the time to do what God has placed in my life right now well. How can I do the next thing well if I can not wait and do what is in front of me well. I need to take the time to be still, wait but also not be afraid to move onto the next thing. I need to focus on what is in front of me know and trust that on the other side is what I am to be waiting for. 





No comments:

Post a Comment